1. Escape to freedom: Empowering women garment workers to enjoy violence free workplace and happy personal life.
2. Enabling socially secure life: Empowering women garment workers to enjoy social security, welfare and government schemes and benefits.
3. Leading the Way to Freedom: Building leaders who will raise their voice against injustice and support co-workers who are facing violence and harassments.
4. Transforming Children into Productive Citizens: Mainstreaming garment workers children (6 to 16 years) through quality education and overall development opportunities.
5. Enabling garment workers to work in peace: Ensuring early childhood care, development and education of garment worker children aged (0-4 years).